Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Just some ideas

Okay so, I don't know very much about work flow. I think the most important thing, though, is that we have communication between all of us, especially when it comes to jumps. When my newspaper had jumps, it was horrendous because no one knew who was cutting what or what page stories continued on.

Consistency's pretty important too, right? I always feel weird when I'm reading a newspaper, and spacing is different on one page than the other. We could probably fix that just by looking over each other's pages. "Hey, does this look right?"

Regarding dividing the work flow, I don't see how it can be any more divided than having each of us laying out a page. We could maybe have a specific person peer review another person's page each time, or have one person review everybody's.


1 comment:

  1. I agree with you 100% on your ideas on work flow! I think that if we each layout a page, have good communication, and help put others who are stressed out and need help then we will be ok!

    ReplyDelete