Monday, June 11, 2012

What I want to get out of this class....

I guess first I'll introduce myself. I am Carly Kanwisher, I go to George Walton Comprehensive High School (known as Walton High). Our school is known as one of the top schools in the state for academics and athletics. However, our newsmagazine unquestionably sucks. I hope that through this camp I will pick up tips to enhance the newsmag and make it look more visually appealing. I also want to learn how to simplify InDesign for freshman because the class is very short (45 min) and deadlines do not allow much time to be spent teaching students much more than the very basics. We receive no funding from the school and are completely reliant on ads to fund our newmag. We also design ads for our customers free of charge, so I hope to learn a few tricks about advertisement design. Well this was a quick post .... I think this is going to be a really fun class!

1 comment:

  1. awww your newsmagazine cannot suck that bad!I bet it is pretty good, but you can always learn more and this class is gonna help!

    ReplyDelete