Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Finally we did it!!!

So after what seemed to be like 5 hrs we finally were able to come up with the name for our paper and the names for each of the sections. I am so happy that we finally got it out of the way! That is just one less thing that we have to worry about in the future. Now we have to look forward to putting together the entire paper..... I am not sure yet if I am excited about putting together a paper or if I am going to dread doing it. A good thing is that I think that the work flow that we designated on the first day is going to help us out a bunch, and I think that we can jump in wherever we are needed and help out who ever may be swamped with things to do. I am very confident that what ever comes our way in the next couple days we will be prepared for it.

2 comments:

  1. Finally deciding on the theme and names was awesome. And even though laying out this entire paper in a few days will be painful, we can definitely rely on each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "What seemed like 5 hours" LOL... We were blocked for a bit, but we got it right eventually!

    ReplyDelete