Monday, June 11, 2012

What I hope to learn....

During this week at journalism camp I hope to really learn how to work Indesign and Photoshop very well. Since my EIC was part of the class of 2012 and is no longer on staff the whole staff and I cannot rely on her to help us get our pages done. I was the Op-Ed Editor last year so I know a little bit about Indesign and layouts and dummies so I am not totally in the dark when it comes to graphic design. I really really REALLY want to focus on how to work Indesign so I can become a pro at it so when Hallie is EIC come August and hopefully when I become EIC when I am a Senior I can help put people pull in stories, create ads, and make really cool double-trucks and layouts. This is going to be a great week and I cannot wait to dive into it!!

2 comments:

  1. Once you are familiar with one Adobe program it is so much easier to learn the rest. Once you master InDesign it will definitely make Photoshop and other programs like Illustrator X10 easier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We totally got this Justin! We are going to lead our staff to success this upcoming year and we can totally help each other out with indesign! I think this class will prepare us a little bit better for our upcoming year on The Prowler

    ReplyDelete